CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Mom's Artwork

Hey, everyone! Well, this is my very first blog post. Even though I've had this blog for awhile, it's just been sitting here LOL. And, what better way to start, than to advertise my Mom's artwork. If you don't know, my Mom was an artist for 50 years, at the time of her death at the age of 65, in 2005. My family and I wanted to find a way to market her work, so that it could be seen by others, rather than just our community, friends and family. So, since Monday night, I've been working on a store, and her artwork appears on everything from tote bags to greeting cards. I think I only have 6 or so photos used, within 5 categories, as of the time of this blog post, but there will certainly be more items to come, as one of my brothers took a photo of every single one of her paintings we have, and that numbered over 250! So, if you would like, please check out her store, at http://www.cafepress.com/mymomsartwork.

Thanks,
Becca

1 comments:

Mental Notez said...

Becca,

I love the information on your Mom, her work and the link! Great post!
Your blog is looking very good!! You are doing a great job! Thankyou for sharing your world with us!

Mental